The objective of employing a Program Coordinator at First One Adventures is to prepare, coordinate and evaluate educational and work readiness development programs for clients. This include designing courses, maintaining records of curriculum and materials, facilitating and implementing courses and gathering feedback on the quality of trainings from trainees and facilitators.
To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with various educational techniques for different roles and skill sets. Ultimately, you will ensure our work environment helps trainees develop their skills and fosters career advancement.
Role and Responsibilities
- Consulting with clients to assess training needs
- Design training curriculum
- Organise indoors and physical activities, like presentations and simulations
- Coordinate’ subscriptions to courses
- Develop instructional material
- Discuss career-pathing opportunities with prospective client.
- Enrich courses with visual aids to engage trainees
- Measure outcomes from trainings
- Research and recommend learning equipment
- Calculate and report on training costs
- Completed Matric, and a qualification in Human Resources, Organisational Psychology or Education or relevant fields
- Previous experience as a Training Facilitator, Training Coordinator or similar role (Added advantage)
- Knowledge of traditional and modern educational techniques
- Ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with Talent Management and career paths
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
How to apply:
- Closing Date: 14 January 2022 (12:00) no late applications will be accepted