We are looking for an enthusiastic junior developer to join our adventure startup for a web and app development project. The successful candidate will report directly to the CEO and assist with all functions of web and app coding and design. Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase, gather user data, and respond to requests from the CEO.
To ensure success as a junior developer, you should have a good working knowledge of programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment.
Salary: R12,000-R19,000 Monthly
Period: 3 Months Contract
Work Model: Hybrid
- Responsible for all aspects of web and app design and coding.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Gathering information from clients about program functionality.
- Writing reports.
- Conducting development tests.
- Bachelor’s degree or BTech in Information Technology or related.
- Basic programming experience.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.