Camp with Confidence
The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared a global health emergency for the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in late January, First One Adventures has been closely monitoring official news and guidance in order to support our clients, campers and guests.
All camps and tours booked or future bookings with First One Adventures and First One Adventures Ignite Tours, have the flexibility to change their camp or tour days. Our terms and condition for the flexibility to change are as follow:
1. Notice Period: Should a group or parent having a booking with us for a camp or tour, and worried about you or your children at risk of coming in contact with Covid-19. A notice will be to be served by writing to email@example.com, at least 10 days notice prior to the booked dates, with no additional charge.
2. Government Order: Should there be an outbreak in the virus in South Africa or country of the tour, the government might issue a band to all social gathering cancelling all events and activities. This will automatically result in having your booking postponed to a date of your choice. No additional charges will be incurred for a change in dates.
3. Safety Precautions at Camp and on tour: It is to your safety and others to ensure that you are healthy and not sick at the commencement of the camp or tour. We care about the one and would want you to make the most of the experience with us. A decision may be taken between the teacher in charge or group leader to have any participants that are not well, not to attend a camp or be admitted to tour with us. A full refund will be given to the individual.
4. Should a member of a group fall ill and as a result the camp needs to be rebooked: Such changes are done at least 10 days before the commencement of the camp or tour, no additional charges will be incurred. Changes between 3-9 days are subject to 10% penalty and 48 hours before the camp or tour are subject to 25% penalty. Unless mandated by regulatory bodies and government, no penalties will be incurred.
5. Personal Hygiene at camp and tour with us: All participants are required to regularly wash their hands with soap and water. All participants are required to bring their own Alcohol-based hand senators for activities away from basecamp. This will also be made available on sale at the tuck-shop.